SPEAKING CHARACTER- VOKI

Hey! 

Today I am going to recommend you such a fun website.

Meet with Anastasia, she is my avatar that created with Voki by me

    

    Voki is an useful application which allows you to create avatar that helps you to strenghten your lessons. You can create an animal or a character like Clara from the Heidi or you can just create a human like I did. And choose his/her face, body, skin color, clothes etc. Also you can add voice to your avatar!

AND ALSO VOKI IS FREE!     

 I think Voki may help to students' psychology and pronunciation skills too, because they find a friend who can speak English which is really difficult in Turkey. By using an avatar, you can change your lesson into enjoyable one and make things that you teach, more memorable. So, it is beneficial for both the students and the teacher. 


THANK YOU FOR READING
DO NOT FORGET TO MAKE A COMMENT


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts